Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moving In...

Alright, I admit... I'm a newbie at this bloggin' business. A friend told me I broke the two cardinal rules of blogging so far (in my one blog): 1) Keep it brief, and 2) Update regularly. Frankly, I've discovered that if you break rule #1 you are pretty much destined to break rule #2 (unless you don't have a life, of course). So, in an effort to adhere to the rules here is my (brief) update on the next step of our move... "Moving In".

Here goes...
- Truck here 9 am
- Stuff got unloaded
- Lots of piles of boxes and crap
- Couple things damaged (nothing real important)
- Truck gone 10 pm
- Make beds / Find PJs
- S-S-S-S-L-L-L-L-L-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-P-P-P-P (aaahh... feels good)!

End of story!
Y'all come back to read the next one, okay?

(Was that better BJD?) ;-)

1 comment:

Brad De Vries said...

Love it! It's short, sweet and to the point.

Thanks for not only listening but also hearing.

Welcome home.

BJD